3D Print Knit Maskº 2.0
- Yarn: The Maskº is made of Viscose, made from wood pulp, and PBT-Polyester a soft, stretchy yarn
- Nose bridge: A double-wire steel wire nose clip has been placed along the nose bridge
- Origin: Nimbly Made by Andari in California
- Fabric: 47% PCM-Infused Polyester, 53% Polyester (exclusive of trims)
- Ear loops: An elastane cord
- Origin: Made by Monzini in Tegucigalpa, Honduras
- The filters are made of melt-blown polypropylene, and have been independently tested by Nelson Labs to provide higher than 95% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE)
- Origin: Assembled and cut in Massachusetts
Machine-washable and reusable with replaceable filters (filters should not be washed).
Note: Ministry of Supply face masks are not devices intended for use in the diagnosis of a disease or other conditions or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.