The CDC recommends that the public wear face coverings and masks. Ministry of Supply face masks are not devices intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease and do not meet the definition of a medical device as set forth in section 201(h) of the FD&C Act. The Ministry of Supply masks are non-medical masks and are not N95 respirators or surgical masks - such materials should continue to be reserved for front-line healthcare professionals.
- This product is NOT a surgical mask, an N95 or a Filtering Facepiece Respirator (FFR).
- This product is NOT for use in any surgical setting or where exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected.
- This product is NOT for use in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high.
- This product is NOT for use in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas.
- The product is NOT intended for antimicrobial or antiviral protection or related uses or uses.