You can take any of our Mercury Intelligent Heated Jackets/Vests on a plane in the US, along with the approved lithium-ion batteries. International customers should check with their local flight administration before attempting to travel with the battery.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my jacket/vest without the Mercury app?
- Can I use "Smart Mode" without the App?
- How to I connect to and charge the battery?
- Is my jacket/vest waterproof?
- What app should I use to control my Mercury?
- What type of battery should I use with my Mercury?
- Can I take the Mercury on a plane?
- What are the care instructions for the Mercury Jacket/Vest?