Our clothing comes in Standard and Slim sizes. Our Standard fits like most brands' slim and our Slim fits like most brands' extra-slim. The Standard fit will give you a little more room in the chest and waist. In our pants, a Standard fit is more of a straight-leg fit, while the Slim tapers from the knee to the ankle.
Articles in this section
- What is Previous Generation?
- How should I care for my gear?
- What are the differences among the Aero and Apollo 3 Dress Shirts?
- What are the length of your pants and what is your hemming policy?
- What is the difference between Standard and Slim fits?
- Do you have a store where I can try on in person?
- Can I get my gear tailored?
- How do you select your manufacturers and supply chain partners?